Job no: 499882
Work type: Full time
Location: VIC - Melbourne CBD
Categories: VIC - Melbourne CBD
About the role
We have a number of exciting opportunities for experienced and passionate Marketing professionals to join our collaborative and inclusive team. The roles will be fully accountable for Marketing programs that deliver to our Marketing strategy.
Key accountabilities of this role
- Lead and manage end to end Marketing programs (including ATL, BLT and digital campaigns) that achieve business targets and maximise return on investment
- Collaborate cross functionally to plan and deliver marketing initiatives on time and to budget
- Optimise the marketing plans and campaign calendar, including all confirmed and potential marketing opportunities.
- Manage activity within the Marketing budgets as agreed with internal stakeholders.
- Deliver reporting and insights on the performance of all Marketing programs through a commercial and customer lense
- Develop awareness and activation to build consideration of the AGL brand; including event activations, content and engagement programs.
- Embrace a test and learn culture, optimizing campaign programs and testing the use of channels, messages, creative and call to actions
- Promote positive and professional relationships with all internal and external stakeholders
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of AGL’s values and code of conduct in day-to-day business.
You will be an enthusiastic self- starter with a proactive approach and ability to plan and implement initiatives effectively .
- Tertiary qualification in marketing, communications or business-related field.
- Commercially minded, you will make recommendations that deliver to business outcomes
- A passion for continuous learning and development as Marketing dynamics evolve
- A strong and ever-growing understanding of marketing function across a range of mediums and channels, including digital.
- Strong ability to engage and influence across stakeholder relationships to achieve optimal outcomes
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Budget management and governance across projects.
- Organisation and time management skills; and effective project management skills.
- Ability to work autonomously and in a team environment.
- Use of web analytics to provide analysis and reporting on campaigns and user insights.
Come with us on a journey of exploration, doing the same things differently, better, faster by encompassing innovation and passion for a more sustainable world.
It truly is an exciting time to be part of AGL Energy as we lead the way in generating sustainable energy solutions for all Australians. With a heritage of over 175 years and listed in the top 50 companies on the ASX, AGL offers a genuinely diverse, safe and supportive work environment, where "actions not words" fosters a culture of achievement and personal development.
How to Apply
If joining an organization that truly understands the importance if its people and lives its values daily sounds like you, then apply now!
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now