Campaign Transition Lead
Job no: 499877
Work type: Fixed term
Location: VIC - Melbourne CBD
Categories: VIC - Melbourne CBD
About the role
We have an exciting opportunity for a Campaign Transition Lead to join our Customer Decisioning, Strategy and Data team on an initial 6 month fixed term contract based in our state of the art offices in Melbourne.
This role is a bridge in understanding and mapping the requirements from our legacy platforms and our shift to personalized strategic platforms as quickly and seamlessly as possible working as part of an Agile scrum team.
The role will help support the broader cultural shift from Mass to Personalised retailer by providing knowledge and direction of the priorities to be transitioned from the legacy environment into a “next best interaction” system across all customer journeys and channels to optimize customer lifetime value, drive productions and increase digital adoption.
Key accountabilities include:
- Provide Subject Matter expertise on current marketing requirements and how they translate into the Decisioning Platform
- Support driving collaboration between the Decisioning and Campaign Delivery Managers where a transition pipeline is defined, availability of data assessed, business requirements, channel integration, strategy development and business values are assured.
- Assist with all in-coming initiatives based on Decisioning readiness by way of channel availability, data availability and fit within Pega decisioning framework based on legacy platform requirements.
- Work with the Decisioning Delivery team to develop a program of activity, including both Marketing & Operational offers/communications that will need to be built out by the Decision Architects in readiness for transition from legacy systems
- Asses any new initiatives requested by the business and ensure requirements can be delivered within the transition pipeline
- Ensure Campaign Delivery Manager is advised of risks/ issues and provide timely guidance on escalations where needed.
In addition to having strong communication skills and stakeholder engagement skills, you would also exhibit the following skills.
- Demonstrated experience in a campaign delivery environment and marketing campaign execution.
- Tertiary qualifications in marketing, e-commerce, computer science or extensive industry experience.
- Strong strategic capability for Campaign Management (incorporating both internal customer and external prospect data)
- Team oriented, self-starter with a ‘can-do’ attitude and the ability to work flexibly as part of a dynamic and fast-paced organisation.
- Experience in information management projects and programs.
- Experience working as part of an Agile scrum team
- Previous Energy Industry experience would be highly regarded.
What’s in it for you?
You’ll be working in an A-grade building with state of the art activity based working facilities. Being supported by our new flexible ways of working. We call it Smarter Working.
Working in one of the leading wholesale business that has diverse portfolio of assets and trading amongst complex financial and physical markets.
You’ll get the opportunity to work with some of the most engaged and innovative in the business. Being exposed to more opportunities to advance your skills and career.
Working in a company the size of ours the sky’s the limit for your career aspirations and we’re focused on investing in you.
Come with us on a journey of exploration, doing the same things differently, better, faster by encompassing innovation and passion for a more sustainable world.
It truly is an exciting time to be part of AGL Energy as we lead the way in generating sustainable energy solutions for all Australians. With a heritage of over 175 years and listed in the top 50 companies on the ASX, AGL offers a genuinely diverse, safe and supportive work environment, where "actions not words" fosters a culture of achievement and personal development.
How to Apply
If joining an organization that truly understands the importance of its people and lives its values daily sounds like you, then apply now!
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now