Campaign Delivery Lead
Job no: 499876
Work type: Full time
Location: VIC - Melbourne CBD
Categories: VIC - Melbourne CBD
About the role
We have an exciting opportunity for a Campaign Delivery Lead responsible for leading and supporting a team in the successful service delivery and analysis of data for Residential and Business marketing campaigns to key stakeholders to assist AGL Sales & Marketing in achieving its key business strategies and financial targets.
The role would have an indirect reporting line of up to 5 Campaign Specialists.
The role would largely support the campaign Delivery Manager with the BAU activities and would also lead all the campaign and data project requirements within the Campaign Delivery team.
- Work collaboratively with campaign stakeholders to deliver quality campaigns.
- Assess incoming briefs to determine where new campaigns are built (e.g. IBM or Pega) based on channel availability, campaign recurrence and technical debt (both data and campaign build).
- Assignment and prioritisation of team workload considering resource and data availability.
- Produce, check, and deliver data for complex tactical/BAU Residential and Business marketing campaigns with success measured by accuracy, timeliness, and adherence to AGL’s contact strategy as well as meeting all legal, compliance and regulatory requirements.
- Lead continuous improvement, optimising processes, implementing data quality and consistency measures and increasing automation of data functions.
- Support with the transition to internal strategic data platforms (including Pega).
- Add value in the campaign process by providing constructive and insightful input throughout the development, planning and scheduling phases of each campaign.
- Anticipate any campaign risks or issues and then communicate and act on appropriately.
With an ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of stakeholders (internal and external) and articulate technical issues in business language to non-technical audiences, you will also exhibit the following skills:
- Tertiary qualification in IT, Marketing or related business discipline
- Demonstrated experience in a campaign development and delivery position or equivalent role working with data, ideally within a sales/marketing or campaign operations of a large corporation
- Experience with one or more of IBM Campaign, Pega Marketing, Adobe Campaign or similar campaign management platforms
- Previous team leadership experience would be highly regarded
- Strong SQL and relational databases knowledge
- Ability to handle large and complex data sets using different applications as appropriate.
- Service-oriented with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple concurrent projects to tight deadlines.
- High attention to detail and a strong understanding and capability to manage regulatory compliance for all direct marketing activities associated with customers data.
- Strong working knowledge of CRM practices, systems (including contact/campaign management) and regulations.
What’s in it for you?
You’ll be working in an A-grade building with state of the art activity based working facilities. Being supported by our new flexible ways of working. We call it Smarter Working.
Working in one of the leading wholesale business that has diverse portfolio of assets and trading amongst complex financial and physical markets.
You’ll get the opportunity to work with some of the most engaged and innovative in the business. Being exposed to more opportunities to advance your skills and career.
Working in a company the size of ours the sky’s the limit for your career aspirations and we’re focused on investing in you.
Come with us on a journey of exploration, doing the same things differently, better, faster by encompassing innovation and passion for a more sustainable world.
It truly is an exciting time to be part of AGL Energy as we lead the way in generating sustainable energy solutions for all Australians. With a heritage of over 175 years and listed in the top 50 companies on the ASX, AGL offers a genuinely diverse, safe and supportive work environment, where "actions not words" fosters a culture of achievement and personal development.
How to Apply
If joining an organization that truly understands the importance of its people and lives its values daily sounds like you, then apply now!
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now