Supply Chain Transition Manager
Job no: 499803
Work type: Fixed term
Location: NSW - George Street
Categories: VIC - Melbourne CBD
About the role
We have an exciting opportunity for a Supply Chain Transition Manager responsible for managing supply chain deliverables required by the Supply Chain project team as part of the transformation journey occurring at AGL over the next 12 months.
Working as the AGL supply chain subject matter expert, the role will engage the Supply Chain project team, business stakeholders, and BAU supply chain teams across multiple sites to develop and implement key transformation and business readiness objectives, in particular, governance and management strategies to ensure a successful transition to the new ways of working and the sustainable realization of defined benefits.
This is a 12-month fixed term contract based in Melbourne.
The focus of the role is to provide input into the process, collaborate and engage with stakeholders, develop/amend/align governance and process documents and complete these requirements in conjunction with the supply chain team resources, in line with the project requirements.
Some of the key responsibilities are as follows:
- Co-ordinate the delivery of key Supply Chain management improvement changes
- Develop and implement Supply Chain Management Policies and Standards
- Design standardised methodology of Inventory and Warehouse Management
- Develop overarching Supply chain governance and risk framework
- Support Data cleanse and migration activity and establish KPIs for delivery of supply chain outcomes
- Design a future state planning function in alignment to work management strategy
- Develop and deliver standardised reporting and analytic requirements
- Ability to effectively manage multiple deadlines and completing priorities.
- Supply chain process transformation, project and / or change management experience within a large complex organization
- Extensive proficiency in Inventory, Warehouse and Logistics Management
- Collaborative, outcome focused and positive approach to change and issue management
- Previous experience in SAP- S/4HANA experience would be highly regarded
- Confident and professional communicator at all levels, both written and verbal
- Experience in the Energy or Utilities industry would be highly regarded
- Experienced in Inventory management strategy design and implementation
What’s in it for you?
You’ll be working in an A-grade building with state of the art activity based working facilities. Being supported by our new flexible ways of working. We call it Smarter Working.
You’ll get the opportunity to work with some of the most engaged and innovative in the business. Being exposed to more opportunities to advance your skills and career.
Working in a company the size of ours the sky’s the limit for your career aspirations and we’re focused on investing in you.
Come with us on a journey of exploration, doing the same things differently, better, faster by encompassing innovation and passion for a more sustainable world.
It truly is an exciting time to be part of AGL Energy as we lead the way in generating sustainable energy solutions for all Australians. With a heritage of over 175 years and listed in the top 50 companies on the ASX, AGL offers a genuinely diverse, safe and supportive work environment, where "actions not words" fosters a culture of achievement and personal development.
How to Apply
If you are a business analyst with a strong development background, we would love to hear from you.
For a confidential discussion on this opportunity, please contact Sujitha Ramesh on (03) 8633 6921
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now