Team Assistant/ Personal Assistant
Job no: 499792
Work type: Full time
Location: VIC - Melbourne CBD
Categories: VIC - Melbourne CBD
About the role
Based at our state of the art office in Melbourne, an exciting opportunity exists for a professional and engaging Team Assistant/ Personal Assistant to support the Company Secretariat, specifically the Group Risk, Compliance & Insurance, Group Audit and Competition Regulation & Strategy teams.
Reporting into the GM of Group Risk, Compliance and Insurance, this is a diverse and rewarding role where the successful applicant will get the opportunity to join a company that is at the forefront of the energy industry.
Responsibilities & Duties
The primary focus of this role is to manage the operational and administrative requirements as well as.
- Calendar and Mailbox management, organising travel and accommodation
- Processing payments, invoices and expenses
- Providing support for AGLs Board and Board Committee activities when required
- Assisting with preparation and review of reports and presentations ensuring consistency
- Supporting the teams operating rhythms which may include the development of agendas, follow up on action items and development of minutes as required
- Liaising with key external stakeholders such as advisory, consulting and audit firms, law firms, Government regulators, industry peers and other third-party consultants
- Additional Ad hoc administrative duties when required
This role will suit someone with the ability to engage and build relationships with internal & external stakeholders. You will have high attention to detail and a proactive but flexible attitude.
You will also demonstrate;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite and IT savvy (SAP experience would be highly regarded)
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment, work to deadlines and prioritise workloads
- The ability to build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders and effectively manage expectations
What’s in it for you?
You’ll be working in an A-grade building with state of the art activity based working facilities. Being supported by our new flexible ways of working, we call it Smarter Working.
You’ll get the opportunity to work with some of the most engaged and innovative in the business. Being exposed to more opportunities to advance your skills and career.
Working in a company the size of ours the sky’s the limit for your career aspirations and we’re focused on investing in you.
It truly is an exciting time to be part of AGL Energy as we lead the way in generating sustainable energy solutions for all Australians. With a heritage of over 175 years and listed in the top 50 companies on the ASX, AGL offers a genuinely diverse, safe and supportive work environment, where "actions not words" fosters a culture of achievement and personal development.
How to Apply
Come with us on a journey of exploration and creativity, doing the same things differently, better, faster by encompassing innovation and passion for a more sustainable world. If this sounds like you, please apply.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now