Personal Assistant - GM Power Development
Job no: 499780
Work type: Full time
Location: NSW - George Street
Categories: NSW - George Street
About the role
Based in our innovative Sydney office, we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Personal Assistant to provide ongoing support at a professional level to the General Manager, Power Development. In collaboration with this, you will also be required to be flexible and provide support to other members of the Power Development Team as required.
- Mailbox and diary management for the General Manager and the related Team
- Have responsibility for document storage, file management & security measures across the team
- Manage travel, schedules, coordinate meetings and organise events when required
- Prepare a wide variety of reports, documentation and presentations, for a variety of internal and external audiences ensuring accuracy and conformity, within agreed timeframes
- Research & prepare ad-hoc management reports, presentations and documentation on behalf of the General Manager Power Development.
- Experience in a similar role within a large organisation or ASX Top 50 organisation
- Attention to detail and excellent communication skills.
- Problem solving skills, time management, organisational skills
- Strong relationship building and stakeholder engagement skills – must have good people leadership skills
- Experience with reconciliation, invoicing & accruals Tertiary secretarial, administrative, paralegal or management qualifications would be highly regarded.
- Strong computer literacy MS Office with desire to work on SharePoint and in SAP and to learn new systems
- Must be capable of doing research and of preparing reports
- Flexible – happy to do mundane as well as more challenging tasks
What’s in it for you?
You’ll be working in an A-grade building with state of the art activity based working facilities. Being supported by our new flexible ways of working. We call it Smarter working,
You’ll get the opportunity to work with some of the most engaged and innovative in the business. Being exposed to more opportunities to advance your skills and career.
Come with us on a journey of exploration, doing the same things differently, better, faster by encompassing innovation and passion for a more sustainable world.
It truly is an exciting time to be part of AGL Energy as we lead the way in generating sustainable energy solutions for all Australians. With a heritage of over 175 years and listed in the top 50 companies on the ASX, AGL offers a genuinely diverse, safe and supportive work environment, where "actions not words" fosters a culture of achievement and personal development.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now