Operations and Administration Co-Ordinator
Job no: 499777
Work type: Full time
Location: NSW - George Street
Categories: Administration and Support Services, NSW - George Street
About the role
Based at our state of the art office in Sydney, an exciting, newly created opportunity exists for a professional and engaging Administrative Assistant to support our company secretariat and group audit teams
Reporting into the GM of Group Audit this is a diverse and rewarding role where the successful applicant will get the opportunity to join a company that is at the forefront of the energy industry.
Responsibilities & Duties
The primary focus of this role is to manage the operational and administrative requirements of the Company Secretariat team (which includes Group Legal, Audit and Risk).
You will also:
- Provide financial support through processing invoices and employee reimbursements
- Have responsibility for document storage, file management & security measures across the team
- Assist with co-ordination of legal information requests, inquiries and external filings
- Manage travel, schedules, coordinate meetings and organise events when required
- Manage relationships with external providers such as legal research & document storage services ensuring they are delivered efficiently to the business
- Provide support for Board and Board Committee activities and requirements
This role will suit a team player with the ability to engage and build relationships with internal & external stakeholders. You will have a high attention to detail and a genuine desire to add value.
This role will suit someone coming from a legal, professional services or finance background who can demonstrate;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Word & Excel
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment, work to deadlines and prioritise workloads
- The ability to build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders and effectively manage expectations
What’s in it for you?
You’ll be working in an A-grade building with state of the art activity based working facilities. Being supported by our new flexible ways of working, we call it Smarter Working.
You’ll get the opportunity to work with some of the most engaged and innovative in the business. Being exposed to more opportunities to advance your skills and career.
Working in a company the size of ours the sky’s the limit for your career aspirations and we’re focused on investing in you.
It truly is an exciting time to be part of AGL Energy as we lead the way in generating sustainable energy solutions for all Australians. With a heritage of over 175 years and listed in the top 50 companies on the ASX, AGL offers a genuinely diverse, safe and supportive work environment, where "actions not words" fosters a culture of achievement and personal development.
How to Apply
Come with us on a journey of exploration and creativity, doing the same things differently, better, faster by encompassing innovation and passion for a more sustainable world.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now