Change And Communications Coordinator
Job no: 499772
Work type: Full time
Location: VIC - Melbourne CBD
Categories: Administration and Support Services, VIC - Melbourne CBD
About the Role
Reporting into the Operational Change Manager, the Change and Communications Coordinator is responsible for supporting activity that is critical to our customer facing channels. The Change and Communications Coordinator will work closely with horizontal teams within Operational Services (including resource planning, learning & development & quality compliance) to ensure all change and communications tools and channels are updated regularly with clear, concise and accurate information. The Change and Communications Coordinator is responsible for delivering clear communications regarding all change activities to all relevant front & back office staff, by leveraging omni-channel communications.
- Responsible for the ownership and management of News sites and Frontline Team sites
- Responsible for writing Frontline News articles that are designed to keep contact centres informed of customer related news
- Support strategic transformational communications by working with Operational Change Manager and other stakeholders
- Responsible for assisting with communication of events, incidents and changes that affect the day to day running of the contact centres & other operational functions
- Design, implement and manage newsletters and other communications channels relevant to customer facing, and back office staff
- Responsible for maintaining and developing content for digital signage network across Customer Market Operations
- Working with key stakeholders to develop content for monthly face-to-face briefing sessions
- Governance of communications & feedback channels
- Governance of Consumer Customer Portal and writing standards of associated work instructions and tools
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to interpret complex business requirements and produce clear & concise communications
- SharePoint knowledge preferred
- Creative communications education highly regarded
- Professional writing and editing experience highly regarded
- The ability to confer with internal stakeholders to come to an agreement that provides optimum outcomes for the business
- Ability to manage stakeholder expectations when balancing tight deadlines
- Confident user of Outlook, Microsoft PowerPoint and other presentation tools such as Prezi or video editing tools
- Accuracy and attention to detail
What’s in it for you?
You’ll be working in an A-grade building with state of the art activity based working facilities. Being supported by our new flexible ways of working. We call it Smarter Working.
You’ll get the opportunity to work with some of the most engaged and innovative people in the business. Being exposed to more opportunities to advance your skills and career.
Working in a company the size of ours the sky’s the limit for your career aspirations and we’re focused on investing in you.
It truly is an exciting time to be part of AGL Energy as we lead the way in generating sustainable energy solutions for all Australians. With a heritage of over 175 years and listed in the top 50 companies on the ASX, AGL offers a genuinely diverse, safe and supportive work environment, where "actions not words" fosters a culture of achievement and personal development.
How to Apply
Come with us on a journey of exploration and creativity, doing the same things differently, better, faster by encompassing innovation and passion for a more sustainable world.
Apply now to the AGL Careers team via the online application link. For a confidential discussion, please call Renae Gazzola on (03) 8623 8382.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now