Performance Manager - Customer Escalations
Job no: 499680
Work type: Fixed term
Location: VIC - Melbourne CBD
Categories: Customer Experience, VIC - Melbourne CBD
About the Role
Reporting to the Delivery Manager for Customer Escalations & Digital, this role will be responsible for the management of the Customer Escalations team. This is a specialised team of Customer Advocates and Complaint Improvement Leads who resolve complex issues in collaboration with Ombudsman Schemes, high risk internal complaints and complaint process improvements.
You will drive successful implantation of process improvements focused on reducing complaint costs and volumes, improving efficiency and the customer experience including working in partnership with vendors.
Working closely with the broader Customer Markets Operations groups, you will maintain a strong operational and strategic presence and play a fundamental role in building and maintaining strong operational performance.
- To lead the Customer Escalations team with a focus on the active engagement and empowerment
- Embed a leadership culture which balances high performance with the personal and professional development growth of all team members
- Identify and implement appropriate coaching and training, and ensure succession planning and development planning is in place
- Collaborate with the Service Delivery Leadership Team and take sole and/or joint responsibility (as determined) for the planning and delivery of key strategic initiatives in line with the initiative outcomes, timelines, and budget
- Cohesively develop and embed agile frameworks and principles to support the agile operations and strategy within Service Delivery
- Build and maintain collaborative relationships with business partners & TCS to drive ongoing improvement in support services and quality
- Communicate effectively with key business partners and external stakeholders, ensuring they are informed on activity and performance of the Customer Escalations function
- Ensure all complaint management activities comply with all Acts, Regulations and Codes governing the Energy Industry including business responsiveness to changes in the industry and market
- Proven experience in operational leadership and engagement
- Proven experience in leading teams and inspiring high levels of employee engagement
- Demonstrated experience in creating and implementing strategic deliverables
- Previous experience in the management of business drivers and issues, customer service, and back office functions
- End to end change management skills including risk mitigation and business support
- Ability to master a fast paced and agile environment
- Demonstrated experience in stakeholder management and negotiating Service Level Agreements with external vendors
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills
What’s in it for you?
You’ll be working in an A-grade building with state of the art activity based working facilities, supported by our new flexible ways of working. We call it Smarter Working.
You’ll get the opportunity to work with some of the most engaged and innovative in the business. This is an opportunity to be exposed to more exciting opportunities to advance your skills and career.
Also on offer are a number of fantastic employee benefits and attractive energy discounts.
AGL is one of Australia's leading integrated energy companies and largest ASX listed owner, operator, and developer of renewable energy generation in the country. Drawing on over 180 years of experience, AGL has a diverse power generation portfolio including base, peaking and intermediate generation plants, spread across traditional thermal generation as well as renewable sources including hydro, wind, landfill gas and biomass. AGL is taking action toward creating a sustainable energy future for our investors, communities, and customers.
How to Apply
Come with us on a journey of exploration and creativity, doing the same things differently, better, faster by encompassing innovation and passion for a more sustainable world.
Apply now to the AGL Careers team via the online application link. For a confidential discussion, please call Renae Gazzola on 03 8623 8382.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now