Job no: 499662
Work type: Full time
Location: VIC - Melbourne CBD
Categories: VIC - Melbourne CBD
About the role
We have an opportunity for an energetic Personal Assistant (PA) to Wholesale Markets responsible for providing a professional range of support services that facilitate the effective planning and execution of executive leadership and management duties and, where identified, general support across Wholesale Markets.
Planning, organizing and maintaining daily activities and tasks, the PA to Wholesale Markets will support two General Managers (GMs), and ensure a smooth, reliable and efficient environment for a wide range of day to day, specific and more general administrative functions.
Key accountabilities of this role
- Manage Outlook Mail Inbox by reviewing all items & meeting requests in a timely manner.
- Deal promptly and comprehensively with all enquiries and correspondence.
- Grid and SharePoint maintenance
- Co-ordinate logistics of meetings and functions ranging from team meetings to conferences.
- Anticipate busy periods and help plan work priorities
- Invoice processing through SAP
- Maintain GM’s diaries ensuring all meetings and appointments are clearly scheduled
- Reimbursements and credit card management
- Prepare a wide variety of reports, documentation and presentations, for a variety of audiences ensuring accuracy and conformity.
- Establish and maintain effective file and records management system.
- Coordinate management of communication materials between various stakeholders.
- Tertiary secretarial or administrative or management qualifications highly regarded
- Highly developed organisational skills and high level of initiative
- Extreme confidentiality
- High level of business acumen
- Friendly and approachable with mature team player attitude
- Confident at liaising with people from all levels of the business
- Flexible – happy to do mundane as well as more challenging tasks
- Minimum Intermediate MS office skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Comfortable with learning new programs
Come with us on a journey of exploration, doing the same things differently, better, faster by encompassing innovation and passion for a more sustainable world.
It truly is an exciting time to be part of AGL Energy as we lead the way in generating sustainable energy solutions for all Australians. With a heritage of over 175 years and listed in the top 50 companies on the ASX, AGL offers a genuinely diverse, safe and supportive work environment, where "actions not words" fosters a culture of achievement and personal development.
How to Apply
If joining an organization that truly understands the importance if its people and lives its values daily sounds like you, then apply now!
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion on this opportunity, please contact Sujitha Ramesh on (03) 8633 6921
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now