Job no: 499561
Work type: Full time
Location: VIC - Melbourne CBD
Categories: Customer Service, Technical and Operations, VIC - Melbourne CBD
About the Role
AGL services more than 3.6 million customer accounts across Australia. We have an amazing team of call centre staff that contributes to this. Our call centre team are geographically spread across multiple sites nationally and offshore. In addition, we also engage with external partners (Business Process Outsourcing operations) to handle customer queries.
We are looking for a Workforce Planner to join the team and help us translate call volume forecasts into resourcing plans for our Contract Centre so that AGL can continue to ensure a fantastic customer experience.
- Ensuring resources are matched to workload and the strategic needs for entire AGL Call Centre and Business Process Outsourcing operations
- Responsible for coordination of the day to day Operational Resource planning process, including scheduling and rostering to medium term forecasts
- Developing and maintaining relationships with key internal stakeholders such as Contact Centre management team and quality assurance
- Providing recommendations and solutions to any upcoming staffing level challenges throughout the day
- Working with the National Forecaster and broader Operations team to produce "what if‟ scenarios demonstrating different ways to staff the unit for improvements
- Contributing to the introduction of new resource planning strategies, innovations and process improvements
- Proven workforce planning experience, ideally within a Contact Centre environment
- Experience of resource and workforce management systems
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including ability to influence and develop strong relationships with stakeholders, business users and leaders
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills with the ability to provide valuable foresight from data in a timely fashion
- Tertiary qualification in relevant discipline or equivalent industry experience
What’s in it for you?
Play a key role in ensuring that our Contact Centre will be able to meet the needs of our customers and contribute to the overall customer experience from AGL.
Opportunity to work closely with and be a trusted adviser for our internal stakeholders.
You’ll be working in an A-grade building with state of the art activity based working facilities. Being supported by our new flexible ways of working. We call it Smarter Working.
You’ll get the opportunity to work with some of the most engaged and innovative in the business. Being exposed to more opportunities to advance your skills and career.
It truly is an exciting time to be part of AGL Energy as we lead the way in generating sustainable energy solutions for all Australians. With a heritage of over 175 years and listed in the top 50 companies on the ASX, AGL offers a genuinely diverse, safe and supportive work environment, where "actions not words" fosters a culture of achievement and personal development.
How to Apply
Come with us on a journey of exploration and creativity, doing the same things differently, better, faster by encompassing innovation and passion for a more sustainable world.
Apply now to the AGL Careers team via the online application link. For a confidential discussion, please call Edith Chan on 03 8633 6575 or email@example.com. For all applications, please apply via the link provided.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now