Sales Manager - South
Job no: 499547
Work type: Full time
Location: VIC - Melbourne CBD
Categories: Sales, VIC - Melbourne CBD
About the Role
The Sales Manager – Southern provides leadership across the field and phone sales for Vic, SA, Tas & WA. This role requires a first-class motivator and thorough field and phone based sales expert with a proven track record of implementation and success from implementing sales methodologies and coaching a team of sales people to achieve strong results.
This dynamic and experienced sales leader will play a ‘hands on’ role, frequently in-field to both coach and support the team of direct reports and build strong relationships with real estate partners and industry influencers. In addition to motivating and building a high-performance team, the role will be required to win new partnerships with major Australian real estate national franchise groups and independent offices.
Driving a sales team to establish long term mutually beneficial partnerships with Real Estate organisations. Other responsibilities include:
- Motivate a team of 8 Business Development Managers dispersed over multiple states while actively coaching in line with performance
- Achieve sales growth in terms of active referring office numbers, referrals rates by office and total referrals driving revenue growth
- Be the key account manager for larger corporate partners
- Develop relationships with all national franchise groups, independent real estate groups and industry bodies
- Presenting at multiple real estate industry and partner awards nights; planning sessions; conferences to create/reinforce partner relationships and broaden sales opportunities
- This role will involve occasional travel around Australia
This role will suit a leader who can combine their passion for sales with a strong strategic mindset in order to achieve sales growth. You will also bring;
- Significant experience in best practice sales and service methodologies
- Demonstrated leadership skills at a senior level
- Outstanding presentation, negotiation and influencing skills that will build strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Strategic thinking and planning skills
- Experience with different sales training and execution methodologies
- A demonstrated customer mindset, capable of finding and creating growth opportunities
What’s in it for you?
Overseeing a large multi-state territory and sell a nationally recognised brand who have helped over 1 million Australian customers move home more easily.
Working in a company the size of ours the sky’s the limit for your career aspirations and we’re focused on investing in you.
- Salary continuance cover if you are unable to continue to work
- Save 35% electricity and 30% gas off your total AGL Energy bill
- 20 weeks paid parental leave
Connectnow, an AGL company, is an award winning, leading Australian moving-home business. Connectnow offers thousands of customers free, no obligation services for connection of electricity, gas, water, telephone, internet and pay TV as well as referrals for insurance and removalists. Our business model is to continually evolve and improve to ensure we remain a market leader.
How to Apply
Come with us on a journey of exploration and creativity, doing the same things differently, better, faster by encompassing innovation and passion for a more sustainable world.
Apply now to the AGL Careers team via the online application link. For a confidential discussion, please call Edith Chan on 03 8633 6575 or email@example.com. For all applications, please apply via the link provided.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now