Job no: 498444
Work type: Full time
Location: SA - Torrens Island
Categories: Engineering, Technical and Operations, SA - Eastwood, Adelaide
Are you an experienced Administrator with projects/contractor Administration background? If so, we are looking for you.
About the Role
A new opportunity has arisen for an experienced Coordinator to commence within the Project team working on AGL’s exciting new development, Barker Inlet Power Station.
Reporting to the Construction Project Manager, this role is responsible for a full range of project management support services services. Working in a team of 6 people as well as liaising with various internal and external stakeholders, you will coordinate and provide assistance to the project team, and support initiatives that contribute to the delivery of the project; whilst upholding a positive attitude with the ability to work through potential challenges faced.
The role will see you working an extended period of 20 months with the potential of other opportunities within AGL if available.
- Assist in the maintenance of a range of administrative systems, procedures and processes for the project team to ensure its efficiency and effective operation
- Undertake the full range of project administration duties, point of contact for invoice tracking and management
- Coordinating Steering Committees, Project Management and Project Team meetings, with both internal and external stakeholders
- Compile and maintain documentation and manage the Document Control system
Project Management and Delivery
- Support all member of project teams as required to ensure project plans are delivered and maintained
- Assist with preparation of contract and project documentation
- Provide assistance to format and gather information from team for reports, registers, plan and presentations
- Work closely with the Stakeholders Relations Manager (SRM) providing information, advice and sufficient notice that will assist in the preparation of communication material including letters, website information, advertisements and briefing notes
- Provide relevant information to the Contractor’s construction manager on request
- Demonstrate significant experience in project administration/coordination skills
- Sound knowledge of power industry/ heavy engineering /construction expertise
- Strong skills in MS Office; ability to pick up new systems is essential; SAP is desirable
- High attention to detail and process driven
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Flexible attitude
**Please note that this role will be based in our AGL office at Eastwood; however, will require you to drive to Torrens Island on occasion, must be flexible to do so**
What’s in it for you?
You’ll be working in an A-grade building with state of the art activity based working facilities. Being supported by our new flexible ways of working. We call it Smarter Working.You’ll get the opportunity to work with some of the most engaged and innovative in the business. Being exposed to more opportunities to advance your skills and career.
It truly is an exciting time to be part of AGL Energy as we lead the way in generating sustainable energy solutions for all Australians. With a heritage of over 175 years and listed in the top 50 companies on the ASX, AGL offers a genuinely diverse, safe and supportive work environment, where "actions not words" fosters a culture of achievement and personal development.
How to Apply
Apply now to the AGL Careers team via the online application link.
Advertised: Cen. Australia Daylight Time
Applications close: Cen. Australia Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now