Decisioning Analytics Lead
Job no: 498436
Work type: Full Time - Flexible
Location: VIC - Melbourne CBD
Categories: Marketing, Sales, VIC - Melbourne CBD
About the Role
The Customer Decisioning, Strategy & Data team use data-based quantitative techniques, in partnership with our colleagues in Marketing and Product, to identify and deliver relevant propositions to AGL customers and prospects. This is an exciting, newly created role!
We are building a world class Decisioning practice, leveraging best-in-class technology to anticipate, meet and exceed our customers’ needs. The team comprises of several functions including analytics, data science, data quality and governance, measurement, configuration and architecture.
This role will support a broader cultural shift from Mass to Personalised retailer by providing the analytical direction for a “next best interaction” system across all customer journeys and channels to optimise customer lifetime value, drive productivity and increase digital adoption.
- Leading the development and implementation of supervised and unsupervised algorithms to maximise customer value, drive productivity and increase digital adoption.
- Developing, implementing and managing the PEGA Marketing offer arbitration formula to drive increased marketing effectiveness.
- Developing, implementing and managing a model led ‘Next Best Interaction’ CRM strategy using PEGA adaptive/predictive modelling capability as well as other programing languages, for example SQL, SAS, Python.
- Collaborating with teams across the business to ensure effective Decisioning proposition activity, in particular regarding the application of modelling and analytical insight.
- Working on complex business problems with a team of analysts, devising decisioning approach and developing solutions using machine learning, predictive and adaptive modelling. Presenting solutions and clearly articulating technical aspects to a non-technical audience.
- A key influencer and facilitator of determining new business rules, processes, and logic for new decisioning and personalisation capability.
- Extensive customer analytics experience developing predictive models.
- Hands on experience and technical knowledge of Decisioning/PEGA Marketing strategy building and offer creation and management in PEGA Marketing.
- Experience in building and deploying a Next Best Interaction Approach.
- Proven experience in developing statistical models like regression, GLM, Neural Networks, Decision Trees, Bayesian Algorithms, Affinity Analysis.
- Proven experience in developing models in SAS Base and Enterprise Miner and/ or Python, and PEGA Predictive Analytics Director.
- Significant experience and technical knowledge of predictive modelling capability, in relation to the role played in the optimisation of CRM activity.
- Proven experience in developing campaign evaluation framework for various outbound campaigns.
- Articulate and persuasive, able to inspire and engage others around their vision.
What’s in it for you?
You’ll be working in an A-grade building with state of the art activity based working facilities. Being supported by our new flexible ways of working. We call it Smarter Working.
You’ll get the opportunity to work with some of the most engaged and innovative in the business. Being exposed to more opportunities to advance your skills and career. AGL supports flexible working and a work life balance culture.
Working in a company the size of ours the sky’s the limit for your career aspirations and we’re focused on investing in you.
It truly is an exciting time to be part of AGL Energy as we lead the way in generating sustainable energy solutions for all Australians. With a heritage of over 175 years and listed in the top 50 companies on the ASX, AGL offers a genuinely diverse, safe and supportive work environment, where "actions not words" fosters a culture of achievement and personal development.
How to Apply
Come with us on a journey of exploration and creativity, doing the same things differently, better, faster by encompassing innovation and passion for a more sustainable world.
Apply now to the AGL Careers team via the online application link.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now