Change Implementation Manager
Job no: 498432
Work type: Full time
Location: VIC - Melbourne CBD
Categories: Strategy, Customer Experience, VIC - Melbourne CBD
About the Role
This business operates in a market that is constantly changing and this role is of vital importance. Dealing with a wide range of external and internal stakeholders we are seeking an outgoing and charismatic leader who has previously been successful in championing change as a key component to a successful organisation.
Leading and supported by a team of training, NPS & QA resources, and working closely with the operation’s team, you will need to ensure robust processes and frameworks are of the highest standard as this will be key to the broader team’s success.
- Providing an inspiring level of leadership to staff and resources, upskilling capability in an agile environment.
- Provide leadership to external partners in executing their change requirements with seamless, accurate outcomes; including thorough and diligent research to adequately educate internal teams.
- Delivering excellent management oversight. Planning, project management, communication, stakeholder relations, risk management and commercial acumen generally.
- Own all phases of the systems development lifecycle, taking the lead for resolution providing initiative updates, driving stakeholder signoffs, recommending, and managing delivery of system application enhancements after strong cost/benefit analysis and prioritisation.
- Data management, creating and issuing periodic reports on business performance, change implementation, pipeline of activities and customer satisfaction and compliance trends.
- Ensuring processes enable sales functions to optimize performance, through reporting, scripting, workflow, system reliability, etc.
- Seamless design and implementation of change initiatives across the business and stakeholders including marketing, field sales team & call centre sales and support functions within timeframes.
- Management and oversight of regulatory, compliance and Quality requirements and standards. Accountable for conformity across business systems and processes, undertaking regular reviews of processes in order to audit continued compliance and ensure timely and accurate updates occur as regulations change.
- Strong relationship and stakeholder management capabilities.
- Be an engaging communicator that will enjoy presenting and promoting change to the organisation.
- Understand the importance of also being pragmatic in their approach.
- Be able to “step up from the detail” while still supervising a large number of change items at any one time.
- Experience of any one or either of the retail energy and telecommunications markets in a similar role.
- Confidentially demonstrate experience in drafting and executing change.
What’s in it for you?
Join a motivated and results-driven team that truly understands the value of its people.
You’ll be working in an A-grade building with state of the art activity based working facilities. Being supported by our new flexible ways of working. We call it Smarter Working.
You’ll get the opportunity to work with some of the most engaged and innovative in the business. Being exposed to more opportunities to advance your skills and career.
Working in a company the size of ours the sky’s the limit for your career aspirations and we’re focused on investing in you.
Connectnow, an AGL company, is an award winning, leading Australian moving-home business. Connectnow offers thousands of customers free, no obligation services for connection of electricity, gas, water, telephone, internet and pay TV as well as referrals for insurance and removalists. Our business model is to continually evolve and improve to ensure we remain a market leader.
How to Apply
Come with us on a journey of exploration and creativity, doing the same things differently, better, faster by encompassing innovation and passion for a more sustainable world.
Apply now to the AGL Careers team via the online application link. For a confidential discussion, please call Edith Chan on 03 8633 6575 or email@example.com. For all applications, please apply via the link provided.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now