Channel Partner Manager
Job no: 498424
Work type: Full time
Location: VIC - Melbourne CBD
Categories: Sales, VIC - Melbourne CBD
About the Role
The position of Channel Partner Manager is responsible for the complete end to end relationship management and performance of all partners and the on-boarding of new partners.
This opportunity enables an experienced channel manager to work with some of Australia’s leading and largest corporations to grow existing partnerships and develop new ones.
- Responsible for advancing existing partnerships including revenue generating opportunities by creating, maintaining and nurturing partnerships.
- Manage and own all partner contracts/agreement renewals, negotiations and optimising delivery of outcomes.
- Work closely with the business and relevant stakeholders to ensure partner operational process, compliance and legal requirements are met and delivered to industry standard.
- Manage partner expectations, direct and channel the flow of partner change requests, works with teams internally to deliver on agreed timeframes and objectives of the change.
- Manage partner performance to ensure a high standard of customer experience is delivered to connectnow customers and that key performance metrics are met.
- Scans the external environment and market to identify and recommend new growth opportunities.
- Uses available intelligence/research to identify insights and trends in the marketplace including competitor strategies and unmet customer needs.
- Strong relationship and stakeholder management capabilities.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to present and influence across all levels of management.
- Strong commercial acumen and experience in growing and managing revenue streams.
- Strong numeracy and analytical capability.
- Outstanding presentation, negotiation and influencing skills that will build strong relationships with stakeholders and business partners.
- Experience of any one or either of the retail energy and telecommunications markets in a similar role.
- Effective project management and organisational skills.
What’s in it for you?
You’ll be working in an A-grade building with state of the art activity based working facilities. Being supported by our new flexible ways of working. We call it Smarter Working.
You’ll get the opportunity to work with some of the most engaged and innovative in the business. Being exposed to more opportunities to advance your skills and career.
Working in a company the size of ours the sky’s the limit for your career aspirations and we’re focused on investing in you.
Connectnow, an AGL company, is an award winning, leading Australian moving-home business. Connectnow offers thousands of customers free, no obligation services for connection of electricity, gas, water, telephone, internet and pay TV as well as referrals for insurance and removalists. Our business model is to continually evolve and improve to ensure we remain a market leader.
How to Apply
Come with us on a journey of exploration and creativity, doing the same things differently, better, faster by encompassing innovation and passion for a more sustainable world.
Apply now to the AGL Careers team via the online application link. For a confidential discussion, please call Edith Chan on 03 8633 6575 or email@example.com. For all applications, please apply via the link provided.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now