Collaboration Services Delivery Lead
Job no: 498417
Work type: Full time, Full Time - Flexible
Location: VIC - Collins St.
Categories: Technology, NSW - George Street, VIC - Melbourne CBD
About the Role
This role is responsible for operational management of AGL’s Collaboration platforms (primarily Office365- Exchange & Collaboration suite), this includes reviewing and implementing features\Collaboration tools that are currently not in production.
Leading a blended in-sourced outsourced team to ensure that Collaboration services are operating to expected outcomes, including SLA’s, and maintained or changed within service delivery and other IT methodologies and frameworks. The role will also have a forward-thinking mandate required to keep up with industry trends within the Collaboration and Office 365 space.
- Ensure Collaboration services are available, easy and intuitive to use and delivered to business requirements.
- Ensure the Team drives continuous improvement aligned to business and technology requirements with a focus on automation, shift left and self service
- Build, lead and foster a positive culture where internal and external resources are engaged and aligned to strategy to achieve outcomes.
- Establish and evolve relevant Governance Policies (In conjunction with wider IT and the Business) and ensure audit and maintenance processes are in place for Collaboration Platforms.
- Manage support teams to ensure delivery within SLAs
- Provide Management reporting on Collaboration Services
- Support financial and budgetary requirements including invoice management and other expenses.
- Provide HR leadership, including regular feedback and formal performance appraisals and career development for team members.
- Preferred: demonstrated experience in Operational Management of Collaboration Platforms- particularly Office 365 suite (other Platforms would also be an advantage).
- Passion for Technology and helping end users get the most out of our available tools.
- Someone who does not mind getting hands on when needed if required to run training or information sessions.
- Exceptional organisational skills - ability to prioritise and multi-task; whilst dealing with ambiguity
- Preferred: Team leader - experience in leading a team through change.
- Strong ITIL; Service Management framework and Service Delivery framework experience
- Demonstrable experience managing outsourced suppliers
- Team oriented, friendly self-starter with a ‘can-do’ attitude
What’s in it for you?
You’ll be working in an A-grade building with state of the art activity based working facilities. Being supported by our new flexible ways of working. We call it Smarter Working.
You’ll get the opportunity to work with some of the most engaged and innovative in the business. Being exposed to more opportunities to advance your skills and career.
Working in a company the size of ours the sky’s the limit for your career aspirations and we’re focused on investing in you.
It truly is an exciting time to be part of AGL Energy as we lead the way in generating sustainable energy solutions for all Australians. With a heritage of over 175 years and listed in the top 50 companies on the ASX, AGL offers a genuinely diverse, safe and supportive work environment, where "actions not words" fosters a culture of achievement and personal development.
How to Apply
Come with us on a journey of exploration and creativity, doing the same things differently, better, faster by encompassing innovation and passion for a more sustainable world.
Apply now or for a confidential discussion call Tanya 0392738718.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now