SAP Senior Developer - Ui5/ABAP
Job no: 498416
Work type: Full time, Full Time - Flexible
Location: VIC - Melbourne CBD
Categories: VIC - Melbourne CBD
About the Role
- Technical design, develop and configuration for SAP related initiatives across different SAP applications/components
- Ensure SAP architecture and development standards are adhered to at all time
- Drive and contribute to SAP technical and development innovations and optimizations
- Drive and contribute to SAP Agile Software Engineering (ASE) practices
- Training and knowledge share with other team members
- Engaging with business customers in planning and/or analysis workshops
- Work with business customers operating to ensure all requirements are understood
- Ensure all SAP architecture and development standards are adhered to
- Ensure components are developed to support architectural patterns
- Collaborate with all members and stakeholders
- Highlight any suggested improvements to SAP Lead Developers and/or stakeholders
- Remain across all key technology evolutions
- Drive and contribute to SAP Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Ensure reuse of components wherever possible
- Ensure consistency of implementation of all components
- Identify and work on SAP related optimization and automation wherever possible
- Work with Test and UX Leads to ensure product quality is maintained at the highest level
- Minimum of 5 years of project experience as a SAP ABAP developer.
- Minimum of 2 years of project experience as a SAP UI5/Fiori developer.
- Proven experience working with RESTful APIs (e.g.: OData) and SAP Gateway.
- Profound knowledge and experience in ABAP development, incl.:
- ABAP OO (Expert Level) and Performance Tuning.
- Project experience with development on some or all of the below:
- BRF+, IDOC, Workflow, ABAP Proxy/Enterprise Service, BOPF, FPM, etc.
- Project experience with development on different SAP components/Modules, e.g. SAP IS-U, SAP CRM, SAP ERP/S4HANA etc.
- Experience with SAP Cloud Platform is a plus.
- SAP Test Driven Development (ABAP Unit) exposure is a big plus
What’s in it for you?
You’ll be working in an A-grade building with state of the art activity based working facilities. Being supported by our new flexible ways of working. We call it Smarter Working.
You’ll get the opportunity to work with some of the most engaged and innovative in the business. Being exposed to more opportunities to advance your skills and career.
Working in a company the size of ours the sky’s the limit for your career aspirations and we’re focused on investing in you.
It truly is an exciting time to be part of AGL Energy as we lead the way in generating sustainable energy solutions for all Australians. With a heritage of over 175 years and listed in the top 50 companies on the ASX, AGL offers a genuinely diverse, safe and supportive work environment, where "actions not words" fosters a culture of achievement and personal development.
How to Apply
Come with us on a journey of exploration and creativity, doing the same things differently, better, faster by encompassing innovation and passion for a more sustainable world.
Apply now to the AGL Careers team via the online application link. For a confidential discussion, please call Tanya on 0392738718
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now