Time & Attendance Systems Analyst
Job no: 498376
Work type: Fixed term
Location: NSW - George Street
Categories: Technology, NSW - George Street
About the Role
The Time & Attendance Systems Analyst will support the implementation of the ADP Time & Attendance solution (eTime) with particular focus on testing, system administration and integration with other applications. The analyst will be working closely with the AGL business and the IT vendor to deliver the planned scope for the Payroll & Time area.
This is a 12 month fixed term contract
- Testing of ADP eTime pay rules, configuration, system access and interfaces
- Supporting end user testing and analyse defects related to end user testing
- Support the functional stream leads to manage risks and issues arising through the program and escalate where necessary.
- Work closely with the data team on data migration activities related to Payroll & Time
- Engage the business, organizational transformation leads, IT vendor and IT operations support organization to agree plans, risks and other key decisions required.
- Extensive experience in either Kronos or ADP eTime software
- Experience working in multiple large scale ERP projects with experience in design, build and testing of a T&A solution
- Experience in the documenting functional specifications for Time & Attendance related interfaces
- Experience of working with outsourced Australian payroll suppliers
- Experience in the Utilities industry is an advantage (however not a pre requisite)
- Previous experience in effectively managing multiple relationships with customers and providers
- Prior experience with MS Visio, Project Online, SharePoint and Solution Manager is highly desirable
- Prior experience with test and change management toolsets, SAP-ALM, HPC, Rev-Trac,ChaRM is highly desirable
What’s in it for you?
You’ll be working in an A-grade building with state of the art activity based working facilities. Being supported by our new flexible ways of working. We call it Smarter Working.
You’ll get the opportunity to work with some of the most engaged and innovative in the business. Being exposed to more opportunities to advance your skills and career.
Working in a company the size of ours the sky’s the limit for your career aspirations and we’re focused on investing in you.
It truly is an exciting time to be part of AGL Energy as we lead the way in generating sustainable energy solutions for all Australians. With a heritage of over 175 years and listed in the top 50 companies on the ASX, AGL offers a genuinely diverse, safe and supportive work environment, where "actions not words" fosters a culture of achievement and personal development.
How to Apply
Come with us on a journey of exploration and creativity, doing the same things differently, better, faster by encompassing innovation and passion for a more sustainable world.
Apply now to the AGL Careers team via the online application link.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now