Digital Operation Service Lead
Job no: 498361
Work type: Full time, Full Time - Flexible
Location: VIC - Melbourne CBD
Categories: Technology, Customer Experience
About the Role
The Digital Operations Team is committed to consistently delivering stable, reliable and performant digital experiences that always meet or exceed customers' expectations.
The Digital Service Operations Lead will drive an improvement in digital performance, customer experience and service capabilities in AGL’s My Account and mobile app service platforms.
- Work alongside delivery product owners to ensure all digital releases achieve maximum performance once rolled out to customers
- Work with key business and technical stakeholders from ideation through to execution to provide an operational and customer focus to all digital initiatives
- Undertake pre and post production verification testing for all digital releases on accountable platforms, ensuring all releases deliver maximum customer value
- Identify and manage incidents through to resolution; communicate impacts to wider business stakeholder groups
- Work with delivery product owners, UX teams and business stakeholders to ensure a consistent user experience across digital service platforms
- Actively work towards a reduction in the volume of unplanned outages and incidents, effectively prioritising via the assessment of commercial and customer experience impacts
- Using performance monitoring and reporting tools, identify customer pain points, and look for opportunities to further improve digital service channels.
- Seek opportunities to drive continuous improvement and reshape service offerings via the incorporation of customer feedback
- Strong product owner/digital background with an enthusiasm for all things digital
- Experience of working in an agile environment with a good understanding of Scrum methodology and tools such as Jira, Google Analytics and Slack
- Demonstrable experience using digital analytics data, platform monitoring and visualisation tools to track uptime, stability and performance
- Unfailing commitment to quality and efficiency, and ability to consistently prioritise the needs of the customer
- Understanding of platform, quality and performance and customer satisfaction metrics and the ability to prioritise actions and investment based on their direct correlation with the customer experience
- Appreciation and understanding of incident management standards and processes; demonstrated ability to solve complex problems and drive service restoration
- Excellence in stakeholder management with a proven ability to communicate complex problem analysis, plans and recommendations to senior leaders
- Strong customer focus aligned with a passion for digital technology
What’s in it for you?
You’ll be working in an A-grade building with state of the art activity based working facilities. Being supported by our new flexible ways of working. We call it Smarter Working.
You’ll get the opportunity to work with some of the most engaged and innovative in the business. Being exposed to more opportunities to advance your skills and career.
Working in a company the size of ours the sky’s the limit for your career aspirations and we’re focused on investing in you.
30% employee discount on usage and service charges for AGL gas and electricity.
It truly is an exciting time to be part of AGL Energy as we lead the way in generating sustainable energy solutions for all Australians. With a heritage of over 180 years and listed in the top 50 companies on the ASX, AGL offers a genuinely diverse, safe, and supportive work environment, where "actions not words" fosters a culture of achievement and personal development.
Embrace a change where your actions will make a difference. Apply today!
Apply now to the AGL Careers team via the online application link.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now