Mid-Level FrontEnd Digital Developer
Job no: 498316
Work type: Full time, Full Time - Flexible
Location: VIC - Melbourne CBD
Categories: VIC - Melbourne CBD
About the Role
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Frontend Developer to be part of our Customer Experience Transformation (CXT) Team.
You will be coding, analysing and helping to shape the design of digital solutions, whilst contributing to testing, continuous integration, and deployment activities.
Working as part of a cross functional agile team, you will be delivering tangible results for our customers. Collaboration is at the core of our agile teams. Our developers work with a wide range of technologies and are encouraged to explore new ones.
At AGL, our digital developers are deployed on cross functional agile teams to deliver solutions for our customers. We use the scaled agile framework (SAFe), therefore it means that not only do we work with our team, we work collaboratively with other teams within our own release train. Our solutions cut across the entire technology stack which includes digital, SAP and data. AGL operates a truly flexible workplace, and we are open to considering full or part time working arrangements. Ask us about how flexible working, can work for you.
- Design and develop software with activities that include coding, testing, deployment scripting and configuration in all relevant domains and related technologies
- Develop components to support architectural test patterns using best practice and design patterns
- Translate product owner expectations into fully developed functionality that meets the customer requirements
- Develop high quality unit tests, integration tests and automated UI/API tests
- Collaborate, experiment and contribute in an agile software team
- Contribute to system analysis, solution (functional & technical) design and feasibility activities
- Proven industry experience developing in Angular5 or other modern front end technologies eg: React
- Testing AngularJS with Karma and Jasmine
- Knowledge of front end testing frameworks
- Experience in developing apps alongside emerging APIs
- Experience with continuous integration/delivery and source control
- Exposure to Windows Azure technologies highly regarded
What’s in it for you?
You’ll be working in an A-grade building with state of the art activity based working facilities. Being supported by our new flexible ways of working. We call it Smarter Working.
You’ll get the opportunity to work with some of the most engaged and innovative in the business. Being exposed to more opportunities to advance your skills and career.
Working in a company the size of ours the sky’s the limit for your career aspirations and we’re focused on investing in you.
30% employee discount on usage and service charges for AGL gas and electricity.
It truly is an exciting time to be part of AGL Energy as we lead the way in generating sustainable energy solutions for all Australians. With a heritage of over 175 years and listed in the top 50 companies on the ASX, AGL offers a genuinely diverse, safe, and supportive work environment, where "actions not words" fosters a culture of achievement and personal development.
Embrace a change where your actions will make a difference. Apply today!
Apply now to the AGL Careers team via the online application link.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now