Complaint Improvement Lead
Job no: 498256
Work type: Full time, Full Time - Flexible
Location: VIC - Melbourne CBD
Categories: Customer Service, Customer Experience, VIC - Melbourne CBD
About the Role
The primary purpose of this role is focused on using complaint data, insights, and drivers to improve the customer experience by removing pain points and turnaround time. Using Agile and Lean Six Sigma methodologies to identify, create and implement continuous process improvement methodologies within the Customer Escalations and wider AGL business to effectively reduce complaint volumes and subsequent Ombudsman costs.
Your role will see you creating and managing regular Complaint Driver forums to highlight areas for improvement ensuring all relevant stakeholders and departments across AGL participate and work together in partnership to improve the customer experience.
- Identify and implement continuous improvement initiatives to reduce complaint driver volumes and improve customer experiences.
- Drive team operational performance, including complaint reduction strategies and customer experience improvement.
- Develop key metrics that measure the health of improvements, the customers’ experience, and the financial integrity of all relevant processes.
- Create and maintain process documentation from continuous improvements made, such as, process maps, work instructions, and call centre processes,
- Ensure end of month reporting deadlines are met and all data analysis you have identified is used to influence and drive process improvement simplification.
- Work with delivery partners and other internal stakeholders to ensure the success of improvement initiatives and help drive team outcomes.
- Demonstrate benefits of continuous improvement initiatives as a function of return on investment.
- Considerable experience in a process improvement
- Able to demonstrate Process Improvement and Change management experience
- Proven ability to influence and negotiate outcomes with internal and external stakeholders
- Experience using Six Sigma and Agile methodologies are highly regarded
- Strong analytical ability
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with a strong ability to influence, engage, tailor and communicate in writing, verbally and when presenting
- Project Management experience
What’s in it for you?
This is a newly created role with scope for you to define as your own. As well as having the opportunity to work on improvement initiatives from beginning to end.
You’ll be working in an A-grade building with state of the art activity based working facilities. Being supported by our new flexible ways of working. We call it Smarter Working.
You’ll get the opportunity to work with some of the most engaged and innovative in the business. Being exposed to more opportunities to advance your skills and career.
It truly is an exciting time to be part of AGL Energy as we lead the way in generating sustainable energy solutions for all Australians. With a heritage of over 175 years and listed in the top 50 companies on the ASX, AGL offers a genuinely diverse, safe and supportive work environment, where "actions not words" fosters a culture of achievement and personal development.
How to Apply
Come with us on a journey of exploration and creativity, doing the same things differently, better, faster by encompassing innovation and passion for a more sustainable world.
Apply now to the AGL Careers team via the online application link. For a confidential discussion, please call Edith Chan on 03 8633 6575 or firstname.lastname@example.org. For all applications, please apply via the link provided.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now