Go To Market Manager
Job no: 498101
Work type: Full time
Location: VIC - Melbourne CBD
Categories: Marketing, VIC - Melbourne CBD
About the Role
Are you a passionate marketing professional with experience taking new products to market? Would you like to work in one of Australia's most exciting and innovative businesses? Are you passionate about innovation?
New Energy is at the forefront of AGL's strategic direction, and exists to identify, develop and deliver new and disruptive technologies through scalable and profitable solutions.
Due to an internal move we are recruiting a Go To Market Manager to help implement our go to market strategies and communication plan for our New Energy portfolio. This is your chance to contribute to launching ground breaking products, and help drive the evolution of Australia's 2nd oldest company to a more renewable energy based future.
Reporting into Product Scale & Commercialisation Manager the successful candidate will get the opportunity to work in the most ambitious, innovative and advanced team within the energy industry;
- Engage and work with other business units including customer markets on how to take new products and services to market
- Implement and execute Go To Market strategy
- Ensure that all customer communications and journeys are mapped planned and aligned with the rest of the organisation
- Provide clear direction to internal marketing team and external agencies (incl. creative, digital and media) so that marketing activity is well understood to achieve agreed objectives and outcomes.
We are looking for an individual who is engaging and interested in working at the forefront of an evolving energy industry. You will also have;
- Experience with executing go to market strategies
- Knowledge of Customer Journey mapping
- Contributed to large scale projects, ideally in an agile environment
- Strong stakeholder management skills with the ability to use these skills to influence wide variety of stakeholders
- The ability to look at the bigger picture and think about what the end to end customer experience will be
- Tertiary qualification business or marketing
What’s in it for you?
This is an opportunity to join a company that is putting into action a plan for a more renewable future and be surrounded by like-minded people who enjoy challenging the status quo.
You’ll be working in an A-grade building with state of the art activity based working facilities. Being supported by our new flexible ways of working. We call it Smarter Working.
You’ll get the opportunity to work with some of the most engaged and innovative in the business. Being exposed to more opportunities to advance your skills and career.
Working in a company the size of ours the sky’s the limit for your career aspirations and we’re focused on investing in you.
It truly is an exciting time to be part of AGL Energy as we lead the way in generating sustainable energy solutions for all Australians. With a heritage of over 175 years and listed in the top 50 companies on the ASX, AGL offers a genuinely diverse, safe and supportive work environment, where "actions not words" fosters a culture of achievement and personal development.
How to Apply
Come with us on a journey of exploration and creativity, doing the same things differently, better, faster by encompassing innovation and passion for a more sustainable world.
Apply now to the AGL Careers team via the online application link. For a confidential discussion, please call (Edith Chan and 03 8633 6575).
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now