Content & Digital Manager
Job no: 497817
Work type: Full time
Location: VIC - Melbourne CBD
Categories: Marketing, VIC - Melbourne CBD
About the Role
It's never been a more exciting time to join AGL. A Digital Transformation program is currently underway that will revolutionise the way AGL interacts with its customers and employees, creating innovative technological advancements that threaten to disrupt the energy sector. At the same time, AGL is investing in renewable energy and getting out of coal so as to continue to prosper in a carbon constrained world. Now is the time to join AGL, and help drive the evolution of Australia's 2nd oldest company to a more digital-first based future.
With that in mind, AGL are now looking for an entrepreneurial and engaging content and digital manager to play a pivotal role in transforming AGL’s content and communications by leading the introduction of a new content hub and companywide digital engagement plan.
Working closely with the marketing and customer relations team, the successful candidate will coordinate and manage AGLs digital engagement via channels such as our website, YouTube, Twitter and LinkedIn. You will also be responsible for;
- Developing and executing the AGL digital strategy, social media content and calendar to enhance the reputation of the company
- Leading a small social media team to create an online content hub and a digital content plan to support AGL’s community, public policy and other stakeholder engagement and communications
- Developing a framework for collaboration across the various AGL social media teams to ensure consistency of message
- Developing social media guidelines to support and empower employee use of social media channels
We are looking for a leader who is passionate about all things digital and social media, who is an outstanding communicator and is innovative by nature. You will also have;
- Experience in developing and leading a social media strategy
- Digital channel management experience within a commercial environment is desirable
- The ability to work collaboratively with stakeholders from other teams
- Experience in managing social media to enhance stakeholder engagement
- Innovative social media knowledge
- Demonstrated continual investment in professional development in innovative social media knowledge
- Rigorous application of metrics and data to prioritise digital channel and content focus
What’s in it for you?
This is an opportunity to join a company that is taking a digitally enhanced journey and be involved from the beginning.
You will have the freedom to try new things and work for an organisation who is setting the standard in developing innovative communications.
You’ll be working in an A-grade building with state of the art activity based working facilities. Being supported by our new flexible ways of working. We call it Smarter Working.
You’ll get the opportunity to work with some of the most engaged and innovative in the business. Being exposed to more opportunities to advance your skills and career.
It truly is an exciting time to be part of AGL as we lead the way in generating sustainable energy solutions for all Australians. With a heritage of 180 years and listed in the top 50 companies on the ASX, AGL offers a genuinely diverse, safe and supportive work environment, where "actions not words" foster a culture of achievement and personal development.
How to Apply
Come with us on a journey of exploration and creativity, doing the same things differently, better, faster by encompassing innovation and passion for a more sustainable world.
Apply now to the AGL Careers team via the online application link. For a confidential discussion, please call (Edith Chan and 03 8633 6575).
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now