SAP Lead Developer - ISU
Job no: 497689
Work type: Full Time - Flexible
Location: VIC - Melbourne CBD
Categories: Technical and Operations, Technology, VIC - Melbourne CBD
About the Role
Due to growth of our SAP development teams, a SAP ISU Lead Developer position is now available for a passionate and experienced ISU SAP Developer.
The SAP Lead Developer- ISU will lead a team of onshore and offshore ISU developers come from AGL, external/contractors and partners. This role will have the direct reports from the ISU development team.
The SAP Lead Developer- ISU will coach, guide, and mentor other Developers in the team, whilst being hands on with technical and development delivery, innovations and optimisations across AGL’s SAP ISU platform.
- Technical design, develop and configuration for SAP related initiatives across different SAP applications/components
- Ensure SAP architecture and development standards are adhered to at all times
- Drive SAP technical and development innovations and optimizations
- Drive SAP Agile Software Engineering (ASE) practices
- Maintaining the quality bar at a consistently high level
- Leading, mentoring and knowledge transfer for SAP team members
- Engaging with business customers in planning and/or analysis workshops
- Mandatory: Very solid experience as a SAP ISU developer
- Mandatory: Experience in leading a SAP technical team as either development/technical lead, project manager or delivery manager etc.
- Profound knowledge and experience in ABAP development, incl.:
- Mandatory: ABAP OO (Master Level), BRF+, IDOC, Workflow, ABAP Proxy/Enterprise Service, Performance Tuning etc.
- Netweaver Gateway/oData Service is a plus
- SAP XI/PI/PO/NWGW/HCI integration exposure
- SAP Test Driven Development (ABAP Unit) exposure is a big plus
- Exposure to running SAP in a cloud environment
- Experience with Eclipse, GitHub and Atlassian tools
- Experience participating in Agile teams, previous successful large Agile application or product involvement is a plus
- Mandatory: Ability to work with and present to Senior Stakeholders
- Mandatory: Passion for innovation & new technology
- Mandatory: Strong analytical skills
- Mandatory: Strong team work spirit
What’s in it for you?
You’ll be working in an A-grade building with state of the art activity based working facilities, supported by our new flexible ways of working. We call it Smarter Working.
You’ll get the opportunity to work with some of the most engaged and innovative in the business. This is an opportunity to be exposed to more exciting opportunities to advance your skills and career.
Working in a company the size of ours, the sky’s the limit for your career aspirations and we’re focused on investing in you.
It truly is an exciting time to be part of AGL Energy as we lead the way in generating sustainable energy solutions for all Australians. With a heritage of over 175 years and listed in the top 50 companies on the ASX, AGL offers a genuinely diverse, safe, and supportive work environment, where "actions not words" fosters a culture of achievement and personal development.
How to Apply
Come with us on a journey of exploration and creativity, doing the same things differently, better, faster by encompassing innovation and passion for a more sustainable world.
Apply now to the AGL Careers team via the online application link.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now