HSE BP Corporate Operations
Job no: 497587
Work type: Full time, Full Time - Flexible
Location: NSW - George Street
Categories: People and Culture
- Sydney location
- Great team environment with flexible work arrangements
- Be part of assisting Leaders to develop and implement HSE Action plans
About the Role
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Health, Safety, and Environmental Business Partner to commence in our Sydney office. Working within our Corporate Business Units, you will assist leaders to develop and implement HSE Strategies and risk mitigation action plans, report on HSE activities and results progress and manage associated stakeholders in a dynamic workplace.
- Establishing and Reporting on HSE processes.
- Contractor Management through assisting in the development, implementation, and continual improvement of contractor management procedures; end to end process
- Facilitate the review and update relevant HSE risk registers, including regular management review and sign-off of critical controls;
- Coach leaders to understand and to take active steps to test and validate the critical controls of risks.
- Conduct a training needs analysis to identify critical HSE training e.g. induction training, manual handling training;
- Arrange and manage relevant HSE training as required
- Similar experience working in a corporate role as a HSE Specialist is essential
- Strong stakeholder relationship skills
- SAP skills preferable
- Strong effective project management skills
- High Safety Management Systems skills, document management and continual improvement skills is essential
- Tertiary qualification in Health, Safety or Environment or related business discipline desirable
**Please note this role will require travel to the Brisbane office when required**
What’s in it for you?
You’ll be working in an A-grade building with state of the art activity based working facilities. Being supported by our new flexible ways of working. We call it Smarter Working.
It truly is an exciting time to be part of AGL Energy as we lead the way in generating sustainable energy solutions for all Australians. With a heritage of over 175 years and listed in the top 50 companies on the ASX, AGL offers a genuinely diverse, safe and supportive work environment, where "actions not words" fosters a culture of achievement and personal development.
How to Apply
Come with us on a journey of exploration and creativity, doing the same things differently, better, faster by encompassing innovation and passion for a more sustainable world.
Apply now to the AGL Careers team via the online application link or speak with Jane Gaylor on 03 8633 6733 or via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now