Senior Mobile App UX Designer
Job no: 497583
Work type: Full time, Full Time - Flexible
Location: VIC - Melbourne CBD
Categories: Technology, Customer Experience
About the Role
The purpose of this role is to:
- Develop and execute highly effective user experiences for products & services within an agile environment for native iOS & android mobile app
- Translate user requirements into interaction flows wireframes, interactive prototypes and interface requirements that promote ease of use and a positive user experience
- Champion service design and drive a culture of design thinking to deliver best in class customer
- Work within cross-disciplinary with CX & scrum development teams to define the user experience for products and services within the iOS & Android mobile app(s) and spot opportunities to enhance usability for and communicate these for each digital projects
- Collaborate with team members to co-define the UX direction and ensure experiences are seamless across channels
- Plan and co-facilitate ideation and design workshops that embed the customer throughout the delivery process
- Contribute to exploratory customer research and user testing for new features and functionality. Work on developing personas, prototyping, creation of user journeys and developing interview strategies and scripts
- Implement and govern the digital language system (DLS) for the mobile app(s) throughout the reinvention, development, and continuous improvement of the channel
- Create user flows, wireframes, and prototypes to be used throughout design and development
- Drive design decisions that adopt latest standards and best practices for the relevant platforms and ensure adherence to AGL’s experience standards while adapting to new technology components. Work as a self-starter who will bring original ideas and fresh approaches to each project
- Champion of customer-led methodology with expertise in visual design and prototyping for native iOS & android apps
- Proven experience designing and conducting user testing sessions, and using outputs to refine UX, design and product development outcomes
- Hands-on prototyping and design skills using key software platforms, including Adobe CC, Sketch, InVision and Flinto
- Have a deep understanding of interaction design principles, user interface design patterns and standard HCD methodologies
- Understanding and appreciation of core digital channels and capabilities, including web, mobile, social, identity and wearables
- Tertiary qualified with formal education across design, psychology, business or technology/IT
- Strong presentation skills, with the ability to effectively articulate design decisions to stakeholders
- Exceptional cognitive, written and verbal skills and relationship management expertise
- Track record of delivering outcomes on time and on budget within a complex organisational environment
- High energy levels, exceptional attention to detail and the ability to influence stakeholders professionally and effectively
What’s in it for you?
You’ll be working in an A-grade building with state of the art activity based working facilities. Being supported by our new flexible ways of working. We call it Smarter Working.
You’ll get the opportunity to work with some of the most engaged and innovative in the business. Being exposed to more opportunities to advance your skills and career.
Working in a company the size of ours the sky’s the limit for your career aspirations and we’re focused on investing in you.
30% employee discount on usage and service charges for AGL gas and electricity.
Embrace a change where your actions will make a difference. Apply today!
Apply now to the AGL Careers team via the online application link.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now