Performance Analyst - Digital
Job no: 497576
Work type: Full Time - Flexible
Location: VIC - Melbourne CBD
Categories: Technical and Operations, Technology, NSW - George Street, SA - Eastwood, Adelaide, VIC - Melbourne CBD
- Webchat, social and digital engagement centric role
- Lead the delivery of digital knowledge within the Energy Markets Operations Team
- Flexibility of location – Adelaide, Sydney or Melbourne
Do you have experience in webchat, social and digital engagement?? Do you relish executing strategies and providing analysis, recommendation and insights that make a real difference? Do you enjoy looking at business cases, balancing actual costs and return in investment with the development of digital solutions? This is your opportunity to own this space in this newly created role.
About the role
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Performance Analyst – Digital to be part of our Service Delivery team.
As a Performance Analyst, you will form an integral part of the delivery of digital functions, encompassing webchat operations (sales & services) and social media operations and escalations housed within AGL's Business Process Services (BPS) arrangements. Your focus will be on supporting this niche area to pro-actively analyse current performance in digital delivery with the aim of identifying and delivering improved business efficiency, enhanced customer experience and reduced cost to serve.
- Mining data sources and identifying opportunities to support adoption, growth and optimisation of Webchat
- Contributing to wider digital channel strategy for future growth and evolution (with insights for Webchat, Messaging, Virtual Assistants)
- Collecting insights from chat transcripts and data sources to provide insights and recommendations for improved processes and self-serve digital tools
- Collaborating with related digital asset specialists to shape and mould chat within new and existing tools
- Participating in and coordinating multivariate testing to drive key KPIs
- Helping drive issue resolution and investigation when customers are impacted
- Providing business cases to improve operational outcomes by using technology enhancements
- Resolving Social Media complaints within SLA, providing support, up skilling and coaching to offshore Social Media/Web Chat team.
- Prior experience analysing and optimising delivery based processes and performance within large scale workforce.
- Previous experience in the management of business drivers and issues, customer services and back office business area
- Excellent stakeholder management skills allowing you to affectively influence and negotiate
- High level of customer service orientation with strong complaint management experience
- Google analytics and API proficiency - essential
- Webchat or messaging experience - essential
- Experience in web or digital customer engagement - essential
- Experience in business cases and strong understanding of forecasts for cost/savings - essential
- Social media experience would be highly regarded
- Experience with vendor management and regulatory compliance will be highly advantageous
What’s in it for you
You’ll be working in an A-grade building with state of the art activity based working facilities. Being supported by our new flexible ways of working. We call it Smarter Working.
You’ll get the opportunity to work with some of the most engaged and innovative in the business. Being exposed to more opportunities to advance your skills and career.
Working in a company the size of ours the sky’s the limit for your career aspirations and we’re focused on investing in you.
It truly is an exciting time to be part of AGL Energy as we lead the way in generating sustainable energy solutions for all Australians. With a heritage of over 175 years and listed in the top 50 companies on the ASX, AGL offers a genuinely diverse, safe, and supportive work environment, which fosters a culture of achievement and personal development.
How to Apply
Come with us on a journey of exploration and creativity, doing the same things differently, better, faster by encompassing innovation and passion for a more sustainable world.
Apply now to the AGL Careers team via the online application link. For a confidential discussion, please call Jane Gaylor on 03 8633 6733 or email@example.com .
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now