User Experience Lead
Job no: 497565
Work type: Full time, Full Time - Flexible
Location: VIC - Melbourne CBD
Categories: Technology, Customer Experience
About the Role
Digital devices are at the centre of our customers’ lives today. Digital and cloud capability are enabling faster and more flexible experiences, which can individually influence up to 60% of overall customer satisfaction.
To plan for this future, a team is working on what the customer experience of the future looks like, and a blueprint for digital transformation to achieve it.
The UX Lead defines and leads the UX & Design strategy for AGL’s digital products and services. In this position, you will champion service design and drive a culture of design thinking to deliver best in class customer experiences for all new digital features and functionality.
- Define and lead the UX, interactive elements and designs for digital products and services
- Lead the digital design strategy for products & services and translate user requirements into interaction flows and intuitive, functional user interfaces;
- Facilitate ideation and design workshops that embed the customer throughout the delivery process
- Lead design sprints and continuously deliver user flows and quality design iterations throughout the lifecycle of an experience
- Mentor UX & design team members and lead training to cross-skill colleagues within the Customer Experience Transformation program
- Champion of customer-led methodology with expertise in user interface design and prototyping
- Proven experience designing and conducting user testing sessions, and using outputs to refine UX, design and product development outcomes
- Demonstrable design thinking and journey mapping qualifications and experience
- Hands-on prototyping and design skills using key software platforms, including Adobe CC, Sketch, InVision and Axure
- Significant experience collaborating with CX and innovation teams to drive user-led outcomes for digital projects
- Understanding and appreciation of core digital channels and capabilities, including web, mobile, social, identity and wearables
- Highly developed knowledge of user experience practice across the digital ecosystem, lean and agile methods, software development and digital channels especially mobile apps
What’s in it for you?
You’ll be working in an A-grade building with state of the art activity based working facilities. Being supported by our new flexible ways of working. We call it Smarter Working.
You’ll get the opportunity to work with some of the most engaged and innovative in the business. Being exposed to more opportunities to advance your skills and career.
Working in a company the size of ours the sky’s the limit for your career aspirations and we’re focused on investing in you.
It truly is an exciting time to be part of AGL Energy as we lead the way in generating sustainable energy solutions for all Australians. With a heritage of over 175 years and listed in the top 50 companies on the ASX, AGL offers a genuinely diverse, safe and supportive work environment, where "actions not words" fosters a culture of achievement and personal development.
How to Apply
Come with us on a journey of exploration and creativity, doing the same things differently, better, faster by encompassing innovation and passion for a more sustainable world.
Apply now to the AGL Careers team via the online application link.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now