Digital Scrum Master
Job no: 497548
Work type: Full time, Full Time - Flexible
Location: VIC - Melbourne CBD
Categories: Technology, Customer Experience, VIC - Melbourne CBD
About the Role
As a Digital Scrum Master, you will work as part of a team of specialist developers, testers, BAs and UX Designers to deliver superior digital products for the AGL business through effective stakeholder engagement, Agile championing and servant leadership.
- Scrum Master for one of AGL's digital scrums.
- Establish and maintain a cohesive, functional Agile development team.
- Ensure that business sponsors and product owners understand and are on board with using Agile to support business opportunities and deliver on our AGL's Digital Strategy.
- Adopt a Pastoral Care approach with the relevant members of the Scrum, including: SME's, digital leaders, developers, testers, BAs, UX, product owners and senior business leaders.
- Work effectively as part of the Scrum to ensure that AGL's digital strategy is translated into effective results and that harmony is maintained throughout the Scrum at all times.
- Development of Digital Agile methodology.
- Participating in the Digital Agile Release Train using the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe).
- Progress reporting and forecasting for the Digital Release Train.
- You are a Scrum Master who is fully conversant with Agile and you have successfully introduced agile and Scrum within a complex, corporate (and preferably digital) environment.
- You are fully conversant with Agile Methodology, Agile Manifesto and their application within a corporate business on a large Greenfields project (preferably in the digital space).
- You have a track record of successfully running Scrum meetings, ensuring the wellbeing of Scrum members and from time to time intervening if necessary.
- Your outstanding communication and interpersonal skills and your diplomacy enable you to approach your Scrum and any issues that arise with a pragmatic and politically sensitive approach.
- Strong effective servant leadership
- Ability to form strong productive relationships with business leaders, partners and 3rd parties
What's in it for you?
You'll be working in an A-grade building with state of the art activity based working facilities. Being supported by our new flexible ways of working. We call it Smarter Working.
You'll get the opportunity to work with some of the most engaged and innovative in the business. Being exposed to more opportunities to advance your skills and career.
Working in a company the size of ours the sky's the limit for your career aspirations and we're focused on investing in you.
30% employee discount on usage and service charges for AGL gas and electricity.
Embrace a change where your actions will make a difference. Apply today!
Apply now to the AGL Careers team via the online application link.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now