Job no: 497422
Work type: Full time, Full Time - Flexible
Location: VIC - Melbourne CBD
Categories: Technology, Customer Experience
- Excited by digital innovation?
- Passionate about delivering an outstanding customer experience?
- Join an ASX 50 organisation that truly understands the importance of its people
Digital devices are at the centre of our customer's lives today. Digital and cloud capability are enabling faster and more flexible experiences, which can individually influence up to 60% of overall customer satisfaction.
To plan for this future, a team is working on what the customer experience of the future looks like, and a blueprint for digital transformation to achieve this. The three pillars of AGL's digital transformation are:
- Simple. Deliver simpler, premium experiences via digital channels and communications.
- Flexible. Create trust and differentiation by making these experiences personal and real-time by integrating data and digital capability.
- Know me and add value. Be the premium partner for customers in a connected energy world, enabling new and differentiated energy solutions via unrivalled customer experiences
Purpose of the Role
- Deliver interactive elements and designs that intuitively guide a user through an experience
- Translate user requirements into interaction flows and intuitive, functional user interfaces
- Drive and continuously refine a culture of user-centred design, by partnering with scrum teams and across the broader business to champion UCD logic and design intuitive, premium experiences for all new digital features and functionality
- Implement and govern the digital language system throughout the reinvention, development and continuous improvement of AGL's digital assets
- Embed within the scrum teams to lead design sprints and continuously deliver quality design iterations throughout the lifecycle of an experience
- Transform low fidelity concepts into high fidelity prototypes, functional specifications and designs that consider user requirements, performance and security
- Collaborate with digital transformation value streams to ensure consistent, integrated brand perception and user experience
- Make design decisions that adopt latest standards and best practices for the relevant platforms
- Work with the business, test and BAs to ensure product quality is maintained at the highest level at all times
- Ensure consistency of implementation of all artefacts and behaviours and adherence to experience standards while adapting to new technology components
- Engage with product owners to ensure appropriate delivery of the product vision
- Development of digital UI designs for both web and applications to support the delivery of omni-channel experiences
- Set the design standard and maintain the quality of design at a consistently high level
- Contributing to creative sessions as part of the design team and spread UX/UI awareness across the business
- Offering UX insights into design solutions
- Champion of customer-led methodology with expertise in user interface design and prototyping
- Proven experience designing and conducting user testing sessions, and using outputs to refine UX, design and product development outcomes
- Demonstrable design thinking and journey mapping qualifications and experience
- Hands-on prototyping and design skills using key software platforms, including Adobe CC, Sketch, InVision and Axure
- Significant experience collaborating with CX and innovation teams to drive user-led outcomes for digital projects
- Understanding and appreciation of core digital channels and capabilities, including web, mobile, social, identity and wearables
- Strong presentation skills, with the ability to effectively articulate design decisions to stakeholders
- Tertiary qualified with formal education across design, psychology, business or technology/IT
- Experience in utilising modern design and delivery methodologies like Agile, Design Thinking
- Exceptional cognitive, written and verbal skills and relationship management expertise.
- Track record of delivering outcomes on time and on budget within a complex organisational environment
What’s in it for you?
You’ll be working in an A-grade building with state of the art activity based working facilities. Being supported by our new flexible ways of working. We call it Smarter Working.
You’ll get the opportunity to work with some of the most engaged and innovative in the business. Being exposed to more opportunities to advance your skills and career.
Working in a company the size of ours the sky’s the limit for your career aspirations and we’re focused on investing in you.
It truly is an exciting time to be part of AGL Energy as we lead the way in generating sustainable energy solutions for all Australians. With a heritage of over 175 years and listed in the top 50 companies on the ASX, AGL offers a genuinely diverse, safe and supportive work environment, where "actions not words" fosters a culture of achievement and personal development.
How to Apply
Come with us on a journey of exploration and creativity, doing the same things differently, better, faster by encompassing innovation and passion for a more sustainable world.
Apply now to the AGL Careers team via the online application link.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now