Information Security Technical Specialist - Identity & Access Management
Job no: 497012
Work type: Full time
Location: VIC - Melbourne CBD
About the Role
This role is part of the Information Security function within AGL, which is responsible for ensuring that AGL's information assets are effectively secured and protected from internal and external threats and risks.
- Translates IAM objectives and goals into technical requirements.
- Responsible for the operation and administration of IAM platforms across production and non-production environments.
- Liaise with Business Analyst to ensure alignment of IAM service offerings with Business requirements.
- Key contact point for L1 support team.
- Subject Matter Expert and escalation point for Level 2 & 3 issues.
- Responsible for ensuring the consistency of code/config across IAM environments.
- Responsible for maintaining the Continuous Delivery tools and processes for IAM Code/Configuration.
- Responsible for ensuring IAM code and config adheres to AGL's software repository standards in – tagging, build, package, deploy, test procedures.
- Be involved with high and low level plan, build and run tasks on the Identity and Access Management platforms.
- Responsible for producing operational reports.
- Responsible for ensuring monitored components at application level are at appropriate threshold and notification level.
- Responsible for ensuring Service Transition artefacts are reviewed and updated accordingly for projects implementing changes into Production.
- Key contact for SOC operations requests for data.
- Strong product knowledge and design experience in enterprise IDAM products such as Dell & CyberArk
- Proven ability to consult and advise senior stakeholders and have a strong understanding around the ITIL processes.
- Knowledge of API development.
- Experience in Identity & Access Management products hosted in the cloud.
- Experience in supporting IAM platforms.
- Experience in creating security designs across the Identity & Access management domain
- Excellent influencing and problem resolution skills
- Enthusiastic, team focused personality
What's in it for you?
- You'll be working in an A-grade building with state of the art activity based working facilities. Being supported by our new flexible ways of working. We call it Smarter Working.
- You'll get the opportunity to work with some of the most engaged and innovative in the business. Being exposed to more opportunities to advance your skills and career.
- Working in a company the size of ours the sky's the limit for your career aspirations and we're focused on.
It truly is an exciting time to be part of AGL Energy as we lead the way in generating sustainable energy solutions for all Australians. With a heritage of over 175 years and listed in the top 50 companies on the ASX, AGL offers a genuinely diverse, safe and supportive work environment, where "actions not words" fosters a culture of achievement and personal development.
How to Apply
Come with us on a journey of exploration and creativity, doing the same things differently, better, faster by encompassing innovation and passion for a more sustainable world.
Apply now to the AGL Careers team via the online application link.
For a confidential discussion, please call Laura Sharpe on 03 8633 7430.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now