Identity & Access Management Engineer / Developer
Job no: 497012
Work type: Full time
Location: VIC - Melbourne CBD
Categories: Technical and Operations, Technology
About the Role
This role is part of the Information Security function within AGL, which is responsible for ensuring that AGL’s information assets are effectively secured and protected from internal and external threats and risks. This role assists in ensuring that AGL’s Identity and Access Management (IAM) Model is complied with across the enterprise.
- Lead development of initiatives to uplift and optimise AGL’s Identity and Access Management systems – including but not limited to, User Interface design, API design
- Liaise with Business Analysts to ensure alignment of IAM service offerings with Business requirements
- Ensure the consistency of code/config across IAM environments
- Maintain the DevOps tools and processes for IAM Code/Configuration
- Ensure IAM code and config adheres to AGL’s software repository standards in – tagging, build, package, deploy, test procedures
- Be involved with high and low level plan, build and run tasks on the Identity and Access Management platforms
- Enhance and automate manual processes in the identity landscape
- Ensure monitored components at application level are at appropriate threshold and notification level
- Act as key contact for Security Operations requests for data
- Configure, build and tackle any technical issue that arises in the system and excellent knowledge of all related systems including messaging, active directory and databases
- Source code management experience– GitHub, JIRA, Jenkins tools
- Development exposure of secure coding principals
- Exposure to Identity & Access Management principals
- Good understanding of regulations relating to IT risk, compliance and security
- Bachelor's Degree or tertiary qualification in Information Technology or equivalent
What's in it for you?
- You'll be working in an A-grade building with state of the art activity based working facilities. Being supported by our new flexible ways of working. We call it Smarter Working.
- You'll get the opportunity to work with some of the most engaged and innovative in the business. Being exposed to more opportunities to advance your skills and career.
- Working in a company the size of ours the sky's the limit for your career aspirations and we're focused on.
It truly is an exciting time to be part of AGL Energy as we lead the way in generating sustainable energy solutions for all Australians. With a heritage of over 175 years and listed in the top 50 companies on the ASX, AGL offers a genuinely diverse, safe and supportive work environment, where "actions not words" fosters a culture of achievement and personal development.
How to Apply
Come with us on a journey of exploration and creativity, doing the same things differently, better, faster by encompassing innovation and passion for a more sustainable world.
Apply now to the AGL Careers team via the online application link.
For a confidential discussion, please call Esther Baek on 03 9206 8952.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now